Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up Thinking about marketing a revolutionary new tackle bag!

I fish a small water supply lake that has a 25 hp restriction, so I use a 16 ft. aluminum boat that has no storage. I have been looking for a tackle storage system that would hold all the plastics I use. I have found the answer and am going to get it patented and am also seeking pro and fishing tackle industry sponsors. This revolutionary new system is double lined to prevent rips and tears. Unlike a lot of tackle storage bags, it is soft and flexible. It will fit in almost any area of the boat. I just put it in the floor. I believe it will carry 25-30 lbs. of plastics with no problem. Also have come up with a smaller accessory bag. The smaller bag will fit inside the larger bag for ease of carrying to the boat. I'm looking at getting sponsor endorsements on the smaller bag as shown in the picture. One of the big pluses of this system is cost. I will sell the large bags for $25 and the smaller bags for $15. Every serious bass angler needs one. IMG_8555.jpgIMG_8556.jpgIMG_8558.jpg‹Stay tuned for further developments of this remarkable new tackle storage system.

2. Member
    If it includes a Decal then Im all in

3. Member
    Always willing to support BBC sponsors ...............do you have a code for discounts ?

4. Member
    I use an old milk crate as my catch-all when I fish from my old aluminum boat. I just run thru the tackle in my big boat the night before, grab the things I think I need, and toss em in the crate. Easy enough to put it in the back seat of the truck if it rains too or from the lake, too.

5. Member
    Big Box Store beat you to it

Last edited by Crappie Bob; 06-18-2023 at 07:27 AM.

I use a milk crate too it fits 3700's like it was made for them.
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

Gotcha beat with a better mouse trap https://www.amazon.com/Hefty-Slider-...s%2C298&sr=8-5
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

8. Member
    I’m starting my own YouTube channel to review tackle. Please send me a few sets.

We can also discuss you being a title sponsor of the john boat fishing tour I’m putting together - we can start with a contingency program.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FES313 View Post
    Gotcha beat with a better mouse trap https://www.amazon.com/Hefty-Slider-...s%2C298&sr=8-5

I actually took these and put ring eyes in them to replace the worn bags in my Berkly worm bag, worked out pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Bob View Post
    I actually took these and put ring eyes in them to replace the worn bags in my Berkly worm bag, worked out pretty well.
    I should be ashamed at how many bags of plastics will fit in a 2.5-gallon Ziploc.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

I should be ashamed at how many bags of plastics will fit in a 2.5-gallon Ziploc.
    I use Zip-Locs a lot.

12. Member
    If you can get YETI to sponsor you can charge about $250.00! It's all about the marketing!

13. Member
    Wow !! You and my wife would get along great ! Bags in bags, we were fishing a small pond and our pals were in a small boat not too far away, they would call her phone ,just to watch her go into all her bags to get Her's ? she still caught more fish then they did ....

You're missing out on an opportunity to market the outer bag as emergency rainwear

15. #FRB
    I used my soft sided cooler bag and old Rx bottles for my tackle last night when going with a friend. I knew what we were going to be doing and only took two rods as well. No need to pack heavy if you don't have to.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    If it includes a Decal then Im all in

17. Member
    That looks awfully similar to the tackle storage system I use when I fish in my buddies boat.

18. Member
    Mark’s bags are a staple - heavy duty and easy to find.

Pro tip - go buy a cheap set ($2) of metal shower curtain rings. Organize styles of plastics as needed on rings. Throw all into your revolutionary big bag. Now, you won’t have to search for the exact color of trailers you need. Just grab any trailer and the one your looking for will be attached.

19. Member
    Just ordered some using your link. Hope you get your commission.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Mark’s bags are a staple - heavy duty and easy to find.

Pro tip - go buy a cheap set ($2) of metal shower curtain rings. Organize styles of plastics as needed on rings. Throw all into your revolutionary big bag. Now, you won’t have to search for the exact color of trailers you need. Just grab any trailer and the one your looking for will be attached.
    Great idea! Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast