Fuel tank diagram

Does anyone have a diagram of the fuel tanks with hoses and where they go. Starting from the tank switch to the tanks and motor? This is on my 2002 520 VX with dual 29 gallon tanks.

Dale Sinclair original

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    My switch valve has three fittings. Off, port and starboard. The hose from port goes to the port tank. The hose from starboard goes to motor and the hose from off goes to starboard tank. Are the off and starboard hoses switched? It has always worked as it should but I had my boat repowered and now when in starboard position, it dies even though tank is full.

Dale Sinclair original

I don’t believe you have an “off” hose selection on the valve. Starboard to starboard tank, port to port tank and the other (out maybe) to outboard.

4. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrodbender View Post
    I don’t believe you have an “off” hose selection on the valve. Starboard to starboard tank, port to port tank and the other (out maybe) to outboard.
    That’s what I figure as well.

Dale Sinclair original

5. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Solution. My valve would not switch to the starboard tank. I took the valve off and blew it out with my air compressor. Evidently I switched the hose position when I reassembled it. Yes I’m an idiot.

Dale Sinclair original