Seiner Angler Supply in Kansas

Anyone order from Zeiners? Good or Bad?

2. Member
    It's been a few years but they were always good back then. I think they were originally an affiliate of Bass Pro Shops or at least they carried a lot of their items back then. Known for one of the better bass shopping stores i believe in Wichita Ks.

3. Member
    Excellent above average. Very personable. I buy from the ebay account they have.

4. Member
    GREAT service. When Do-it molds were in short supply, they had some and even called me after I placed an order to make sure I was getting what I needed. Called again several months later to see if it was working out.(I really wanted a production mold but settled for standard.)

Yes, several times. They are good people!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

6. Member
    I live here, they are salt of the earth folks. One of the best selection of do it molds in the country. Order with confidence.

7. Member
    I was also purchasing do it products.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcreek View Post
    GREAT service. When Do-it molds were in short supply, they had some and even called me after I placed an order to make sure I was getting what I needed. Called again several months later to see if it was working out.(I really wanted a production mold but settled for standard.)
    Exactly. They were out of stock and waiting for a refill. I believe they put me on the list and sold as soon as it arrived. They kept in contact with me.

9. Member
    Seiners is a great company to drawing. I’ve ordered a bunch of molds from them.