OptiMax Oil Injection Sequence/Metering

ProXS 175 2B119813

Ignoring the engine "break-in period" for a moment...

The only thing I can confirm about the relationship between fuel consumption and oil consumption is that it's not linear; i.e., the amount of oil consumed by one tank of gas varies depending on your usage; however, my guess is that the ECM's process is a little more complicated than something like "if RPM is X, then meter oil at rate of Y"

Does Mercury publish an input/feedback chart (i.e., a "process tree") that shows what inputs/parameters are processed by the ECM in order to determine the rate at which the oil injection is metered?

In other words, which data (e.g., RPM, fuel flow, engine/water temp, water pressure, ambient temperature, MAP, engine hours, trim, etc.) directly feeds into the ECM's calculation of how much oil to inject, and how often, or what triggers, the ECM to recalculate the rate (e.g. every stroke, rotation, few seconds, when certain data parameters change, etc.)?

2. Member
    not published , just the rpm regulated factor
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................