Thread: Swing Traders

Swing Traders

What are you swinging right now? I just can't stand to hold anything very long so I've been daytrading instead. Anything worth a flip in the OTC right now?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    For me, it's hard to buy anything now after this move in the market. I've been selling alot of what I bought the last few weeks. Still holding TSLA, ADBE, PNC although I have trimmed each. Even sold a little TSLA this am at $250. ADBE earnings are next week, I will probably sell a few shares before then depending on inflation reports and the Fed.

I think we have triple witching next Friday, inflation data and Fed. Next week should be point us in the next direction
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Glad I'm not the only one thinking that. It's annoying to look back on stocks like Tesla that I've been flipping in the 180 and 200 range and seeing where they're at now, but it's hard to time something like that. Normally I would swing these, but I just don't trust the market. One piece of news can crash it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    For me, it's hard to buy anything now after this move in the market. I've been selling alot of what I bought the last few weeks. Still holding TSLA, ADBE, PNC although I have trimmed each. Even sold a little TSLA this am at $250. ADBE earnings are next week, I will probably sell a few shares before then depending on inflation reports and the Fed.

I think we have triple witching next Friday, inflation data and Fed. Next week should be point us in the next direction
    Im holding ADBE also. Hoping for a surprise in a few days…maybe a NVDA surprise.