Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    No rain here. Grass is already brown. Creeks are drying up.

I was watering grass because it said no rain again for a few days then it randomly pours for 5 mins and stops...
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

F96D3119-BAB6-4469-A8A9-5625271CA2BB.jpeg1199C2B6-3B09-4F23-B7E0-DAF1333E1FDB.jpeg

And 5:00 yesterday afternoon in Southern New England……

4. Member
    Had a summer evening shower a few days ago.

Rained here in Folsom Ca. not much but still wet. Weather here in Ca. Is not as predictable as it once was.

6. Moderator
    Lightly raining here now. First one in 3+ weeks.

it thunder all around us last night and very little rain. I got the yard mowed and steaks cooked before a few sprinkles came down..

And in a twist of irony......... Here in Vegas. Its gonna be a wet summer. Super El Nino....

TodayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

9. Member
    We have been getting rain but nothing that counts for anything. A small blow up here and there that drops water for 15 minutes then back to sunny skies, heat, and humidity. The rain shots we have had have actually hurt more than they helped. the mosture on the vegitation just baked it.

10. Member
    We went from record rainfall this spring to not being able to buy a drop of rain, having to water the garden already, piss on the lawn that's the only water it is going to get unless it rains. Dormant grass does not have to be cut, and it is already going dormant. As usual the best chances we have for rain this time of year is tropical systems and hurricanes coming in from the gulf, I do not wish any hurricanes on the gulf area just for us to get rain.
    2018 Ram Big Horn Crew With "CUMMINS POWER"
    2016 Bullet 21 XRD 250 PRO XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance
    Garmin
    Bravo XS Prop
    Bobs Hyd. 14" Plate

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Raining now. First time in what seems to be a month.

12. Member
    Finally getting a good soaking. I usually never have to water the garden as that area of my yard stays pretty wet. This year I had to a couple times. This should cover me for a long while if not the remainder of the year.

13. Member
    Beyond dry here ….have already had a few bouts of forest fires near me and new ones just starting up in south jersey - lawns are powder dry here and we’ve had an eighth of an inch of rain in a month -if it’s a hot, brutal summer, we are screwed

14. Member
    Central Bama dry like you.

15. Member
    Here in deep central Kansas, after a year and a half of being drier than a popcorn fart, we have had 5.5 inches in the last 10 days. My yard is green again. The downside is now I have to mow every 5 days or so.

Tom
    Last edited by tholmes; 06-08-2023 at 02:43 PM.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Skeeter View Post
    Baton Rouge had been very dry for a month or so, but we have now gotten rain every day this week.
    Yep. Hit and miss every day.

17. Member
    Started raining here half hour ago. Not expecting much but we will take it. Starting to get a little dry.

18. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    We haven't had measurable rain or snow fall in the past two and a half years. Very dry in these parts and the city started voluntary rationing this past week. Farmers are already irrigating which is way early. Normally don't start until end of July or sometime in August. I heard a KS farmer on the radio the other day say that there will be no wheat crop this year. Already writing it off. Bad and sad deal for sure. Not to mention our local lakes are in very bad shape making tough fishing even tougher. Typical NE, we went from too cold and windy to fish right into too hot and humid to fish in a matter of a week. I need to move

19. Banned
    We have had almost 14 inches the last 90 days in OKC. Unfortunately, some huge hailstorms also, so our roof is totaled and going to be replaced in July.

It has been a weird year for rain around here. One place gets three inches and 5 miles away you have half inch. It rained seven inches 19 miles away from my house and hardly a drop for me. My wheat doesn't look to bad though as we have had just enough to keep it and the grass growing. Well weeds anyway, since most of my grass died last year.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast