Raptors on CMC jackplate?

Has anyone mounted a set of Raptors on a CMC manual jackplate? The bolts that came with the brackets are way too small and the bolts on the jackplate are much bigger. Any suggestions besides buying a new jackplate? Thanks
    2006 Triton Tr-196
    200 HP Mercury EFI
    Garmin electronics

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The CMC is always the most difficult or "unfriendly" to work with when it comes to shallow water anchors... CMC and Rite Hite are about the only 2 jack plates that do not play well with others...

The bolts that come with the brackets have nothing to do with the CMC install.

The bolts that are on the side of the CMC cannot be used...

Replace jack plate is the most costly route.

This part number will be installed between the CMC and transom 1810388

Then you would install part numbers 1810362 and 1810363 to the side of the 1810388.

I have all adapter plates in stock call 954-917-0634 to order with BBC prices.

Any questions lemme know

Rich

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Can not side mount to old cmc jackplates. IF you get up large enough you have room to drill in the front. 10 inch 12 inch etc What dealer did you order from should have been informed can not sidemount to a CMC Jackplate. We have everything you need instock at discounted pricing.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    The CMC is always the most difficult or "unfriendly" to work with when it comes to shallow water anchors... CMC and Rite Hite are about the only 2 jack plates that do not play well with others...

The bolts that come with the brackets have nothing to do with the CMC install.

The bolts that are on the side of the CMC cannot be used...

Replace jack plate is the most costly route.

This part number will be installed between the CMC and transom 1810388

Then you would install part numbers 1810362 and 1810363 to the side of the 1810388.

I have all adapter plates in stock call 954-917-0634 to order with BBC prices.

Any questions lemme know

Rich
    I have the 1810362 and 1810363 brackets already. That other number you put up, 1810388 would probably be cheaper than buying a new jackplate. Thanks
    2006 Triton Tr-196
    200 HP Mercury EFI
    Garmin electronics

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Can not side mount to old cmc jackplates. IF you get up large enough you have room to drill in the front. 10 inch 12 inch etc What dealer did you order from should have been informed can not sidemount to a CMC Jackplate. We have everything you need instock at discounted pricing.
    I already have the mounting brackets 1810362 and 1810363. My jackplate is the older CMC. I'll have to decide on whether to buy a new jackplate or the sandwich brackets. Thanks
    2006 Triton Tr-196
    200 HP Mercury EFI
    Garmin electronics