2020 Nitro z20 help with new electronics

I currently have a stock pro model nitro z20 with a 4 bank noco charger I am wanting to add and live scope system maybe even 360 but have a few concerns

1. What battery set up is the most efficient both for length of life and cost? I fish 8 hour tournaments with everything running most the day so livewell and helix 10 and helix 9. would also add one more 10 at the bow

2. If I did the 360 I would have to buy a new cover correct since the travel cover is already tight?

Any other tips or suggestions?

2. Member
    I changed trolling motors to an Ulterra. I took my boat and cover to a local upholstery shop and asked if they could redesign the cover to make it fit. $250 later it fits like a glove.

3. Member
    a good 31 agm will run 3 helix's easily with livewells. I run 2 12 helix's, a 12 raymarine, and a 12 garmin with livescope and stereo with one. Helix's don't draw near as much as hdslive's, or garmins. You can always put your console units on standby when fishing up front to conserve power. A custom fit cover is much better than anything else you can buy.

I currently run three Helix 12's (one on the console, two on the bow), M360, Mega Live, 80 lb Ultrex all networked together through a single Ethernet hub. When I bought my boat, I upgraded to the 24V kit from Impulse Lithium last August and have been extremely happy with the setup! It came with a 12V 120 ah cranking battery and a 24V 60 ah trolling motor battery, a single bank ac charger and the Impulse charge-on-the-run converter. I've yet to have a day on the water were either battery got below 60% and have run two days without charging. I fish club tournaments that are 8 hours and run the electronics, livewells and other accessories all day. All the electronics run through the cranking battery along with any accessories - that battery is just a beast!

Also, charging takes about 3-4 hours total. Awesome setup for me!

My cover still fits, but it's tight up front. I usually put the front on first and I can make it work, but I don't trailer with the cover on...
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS