Question Visible cell service?

Anyone switched to visible? Have had Verizon wireless for 30+ years. Reliable? Coverage? Etc? Thanks

2. Member
    Anyone?

3. Member
    I believe Visible uses Verizon towers and LTE/5G data, so you should have the same service that Verizon phones get.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

4. Member
    visible is verizon same towers same everything but low prices -- i pay 30 month for unlimited EVERYTHING!! 5 per month extra for apple phone watch service if needed.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

I had it a couple of years ago, started out for 25.00 and 5.00 a person who you sign up and then jump to 40.00 a month and signed up with US Cellular for 29.99 a month for the both us.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    visible is verizon same towers same everything but low prices -- i pay 30 month for unlimited EVERYTHING!! 5 per month extra for apple phone watch service if needed.
    Heard that and was wondering if anyone has switched over from Verizon. We currently have Verizon. Would be good if everything is same but less cost.

Never heard of that one. it may not be in our area. I swithced to T-Mobile last year after having AT&T for 20 years. Best move we ever made as far as cell coverage and lowered our bill about $20 plus we get some free perks. Well worth it!!

Remember these companies lease service from Version, T-Mobile and AT&T. Your priority when the system gets busy is secondary and could lead to dropped calls slower data speeds etc. Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T customers will always take priority over companies they lease access to on their towers.
    Woody

9. Member
    I have visible. I've had it about two years and I love it. They recently upgraded so they have two plans, the basic visible plan ($30/month) and Visible Plus ($45/month). $5 discount when you are a part of a party, like your family or something.

I have the basic plan because I can't see the benefit of the Visible Plus. Especially since they've added a second plan, the service is great. If I ever have a problem, the customer service is almost always very helpful.

Overall, would recommend.