Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

attention 520 or 521

I'm in search for a Very Clean and Well taken care of ( with maintenance records or at least the paperwork to prove it) Ranger 520 with it's maximum hp rating and or a 521 with it's maximum hp rating. Both in a dual console. In the years of 2000 to 2010. I'm in Southern Indiana, with Cash in Hand!! And I'm willing to travel for the perfect boat and price! I'm also wanting the boat to have a Bob's hydraulic jackplate ( but not a deal breaker) also prefer a 4 Stroke (but not a deal breaker). Again I'm a Fanatic about the appearance of any boat I own, So again the boat I'm looking for must be a 9 out of 10 in condition and appearance. And I'm not wanting much White jelcoat. I prefer silvers and dark reds or silvers and Blues even Silvers and Black and the wife has mentioned Browns with gold and or copper. Pm me with pictures please, more pictures the merrier. If you prefer pm me and I'll give you my cell to text the pictures. Thanks.

2. Member
    Great boats but you will have a hard time finding any of those years with a 4 stroke unless someone has done a repower. Good luck with your search!

3. Member
    Ok. Thanks.

4. Member
    Sounds like you want my boat but for the same reason you want it is why I won't sell it lol
    06 Ranger Z21
    23 Yamaha SHO 250

5. Member
    10-4 Greener

Quote Originally Posted by Greener View Post
    Sounds like you want my boat but for the same reason you want it is why I won't sell it lol
    Retired 2022...Ranger 2011 Z520, OptiMax 250 1B822149, 8" Bob's Jack-plate, Helix 12si / Helix12di, Duel 12' Talon's, Ultrex 112 i-Pilot Link, Mega 360 and Bravo XS 25.
    At ~400 hours had injectors clean and calibrated by INTEGRITY Injection (by
    European Marine)

7. Member
    Update, I'm still looking for a Ranger boat. But I'll be up for a compromise. I'm still looking for a 520 or 521 dual console. I definitely have a budget so I'll be looking for something in the years of 1999 to 2005. Been looking on Bassboatcentral but haven't found what I'm looking for and my budget. So pm me with what you got.

What’s the budget should I see something around here?

Another option is finding one at a great price with older two stroke and repower.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarKimBassTeam2021 View Post
    I'm in search for a Very Clean and Well taken care of ( with maintenance records or at least the paperwork to prove it) Ranger 520 with it's maximum hp rating and or a 521 with it's maximum hp rating. Both in a dual console. In the years of 2000 to 2010. I'm in Southern Indiana, with Cash in Hand!! And I'm willing to travel for the perfect boat and price! I'm also wanting the boat to have a Bob's hydraulic jackplate ( but not a deal breaker) also prefer a 4 Stroke (but not a deal breaker). Again I'm a Fanatic about the appearance of any boat I own, So again the boat I'm looking for must be a 9 out of 10 in condition and appearance. And I'm not wanting much White jelcoat. I prefer silvers and dark reds or silvers and Blues even Silvers and Black and the wife has mentioned Browns with gold and or copper. Pm me with pictures please, more pictures the merrier. If you prefer pm me and I'll give you my cell to text the pictures. Thanks.
    What do you have now?

10. Member
    Nothing!!!

11. Member
    I'm definitely gonna have to change my list of wants, since my budget is going to be around $20,000. But still want something nice in the 519 520 and 521 dual console. ( Dual Console is a must)

12. Member
    Thanks.

13. Member

14. Member
    Sweet

15. Member

16. Member
    I have almost exactly what your looking for.....but I am not ready to part with it. Althou, everything is for sale for the right price!

17. Member
    Pm me pictures sushi520vx. And pm me your asking price. And go ahead and give me a detailed description of your boat.

18. Proud American Union local16's Avatar

Dale Sinclair original

19. Proud American Union local16's Avatar

Dale Sinclair original

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast