Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    That would be freaking epic...he is sitting in 5th place and I doubt he will do what he says in the video but if he does heads will explode. Just imagined if Poche won and Pimp went ocean fishing for dinner on the last day of an Elite event. It would break the internet.
    He is the only reason I look at the results other then him I couldn’t care less who wins!

Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    What did Robertson say he was going to do?
    He made a Instagram post before takeoff of day 3 and said if he was in 9th or 10th place that he was running his boat out offshore to the ocean to catch some tuna and red snapper for dinner. He actually talked about it a little at the weigh in. He ask Lisa (the tournament director) if he could do it. You could not hear her answer but he said he would find out after the weigh in if he can do it.

The thing is he said he would do it if he was in 9th or 10th. There is only a 1K payday different between 9 and 10 and I'm thinking 1 AOY point difference between 9 and 10. There is nothing to lose if your already in 10 and only a little to lose if your 9th. However he is 5th. Once you get that close to the top there is a lot of money to be won or lost. I doubt he does it but it would have been epic if he got the clearance from BASS and he actually done it. Heads would have exploded.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    What did Robertson say he was going to do?
    He said he was taking it to the salt. Which, if he was in 9th or 10th, why not? But he’s only 3# back, so as much as I hate it, he should fish for bass. But I’m drunk, and my perception is likely squed. Hopefully he’s clear minded and has a box of cigar minnows in the am.

4. Member
    KP with a key fish��

5. Member
    Clark Wendlatt is always right there ! He has been VERY good for a long time. He always is a beast on the northern SM Tourneys too .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Fun tournament. Mosley found a way to catch bigger than average fish. Hard fought win. Happy for Matty too.

7. Member
    Matt said the only reason he didn't go snapper fishing is because there isn't a buccee's on the way out he could stop and get gad to make it out far enough
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

8. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Happy for Mosley… he’s been close multiple times and finally grabbed the brass ring.
    Who controls John Gill?

9. Member
    Mosely will win some more now that the ice is broken.

Was pulling for Clark, but good win and a feel good story for Mosely.

Clark made Brock earn it. It was brutal there in the midmorning and had Brock listning to the demons in his head. Didn't get to watch after it went off Fox. Did Brock make the run or stay and fish where he was?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Clark made Brock earn it. It was brutal there in the midmorning and had Brock listning to the demons in his head. Didn't get to watch after it went off Fox. Did Brock make the run or stay and fish where he was?
    stayed

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    Mosely will win some more now that the ice is broken.
    With the momentum/freedom that comes with a win, I could see him getting another one on the northern swing. He’s been sneaky good up there the past few years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12