Factory installed 93SV

i just purchased a new boat that came with a 93SV with a through hull transducer installed at the console. When I go to the home screen the unit only shows 2D Sonar and map choices. Is that all this unit will do or will it do SV and/or CV with different transducers installed. I intend on removing this unit and replacing it with my Helix 12. I may end up pairing it up front with my 1242. I have looked on the Garmin site but could not find the answer that I am looking for.
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    There are several 93sv models but being its a new boat i would think its a 93sv UHD.....but you need to verify this and post the information of the unit. To answer, it does, sidevu, clearvu, Panoptix and Livescope. It just may not have the transducers for it all. You also mention you may pair it up with a 1242, you can but you can not network them together.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Thanks
    I knew that they wouldn't pair. Just trying to find a use for the unit. I may just go with another Humminbird up front and ethernet it with my Helix 12 at the console. My trolling motor is an Ultrex with IPilot Link and that way I can take advantage of the Ultrex features.
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

4. Member
    A shoot thru transducer will not do sidevu. The 93sv will support other transducers. Garmin website has an amazing amount of information.

Retired grass grower

ROCK CHALK