Question 250 Pro XS motor issue

Good Morning everyone. I have a 2014 250 Pro XS Serial Number 2B087647. I was pre-fishing yesterday. Motor started fine and idled to spot close to ramp no problems. Fished for a few hours and went to change spots. Motor started fine, I always let them warm up before taking off. Air temp was high 80's.
    When I launch it starts spools up great and then has a bad hesitation just for a few milliseconds then goes hard and does it again. I am able to get on plane but will do it sporadically at WOT. Almost acts like its starved for fuel or spark. Boat is full of fuel, I always run Stabil 360 in my fuel as well as adding the mercury additive every other fill up.
    I changed the plugs, wires and fuel filter at the beginning of the season and has been running perfectly.
    Could a coil pack be going bad and act like that sporadically? Any other ideas?
    When I got home yesterday, I did pull the cowling and check to make sure all the plug wires were snug and had nothing loose on either end.(plug or coil)

Would appreciate your input and ideas and thanks for your time,
    Jerod
    2017 Triton 21TrX Elite
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Ultrex 112, Mega 360 w/ Helix 10 Di Si Meg+
    Garmin Livescope + on an Ultra 122SV at the bow.
    Garmin Ultra 122SV and Ultra 126SV at the Helm

2. Member
    Pull your plugs, compare them to each other.They can tell you alot about whats going on

3. Member
    vapor loc can be problem this time of year
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................