Stratos live well timer wiring question

I have a 1996 Stratos 268 and the three position livewell timer (2 min, 4 min, 6 min) is not working. It may be because a wire is missing. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. You'll see in the pictures of the middle switch (the livewell timer switch) that it has three wires connected to it. A yellow wire which I believe is for the 6 min timer. A green wire which I believe is for the 2 minute timer. A red wire which I believe is power. Their is a yellow/ green stripe wire on the timer module that is not connected to anything. I'm wondering if this wire should be connected to the timer switch. According to documentation I've found in the forum the yellow / green stripe wire is listed as "select or timer switch negative". Appreciate any thoughts on this.

Someone may also notice that their is anther timer mounted to this panel. I believe a previous owner replaced the auto / manual switch for the rear livewell with this timer so it bypasses the 2 min, 4 min, 6 min timer switch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    wire come off switches occasionally if there is a loose wire and a open terminal that is likely the wire that belons there. did you post in stratos area below also?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    I haven't posted at any other locations. Problem is that their are six wire connection points on the back of that timer switch. Three are in use and it is a mystery what location I would plug that wire into.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezm001 View Post
    I haven't posted at any other locations. Problem is that their are six wire connection points on the back of that timer switch. Three are in use and it is a mystery what location I would plug that wire into.
    https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=90567

stratos forum below in boat section
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    MAGA

5. Member
    thanks, I've seen those posts but the drawings are too blurry to read. I suspect the answer I'm looking for is in those drawings if someone has a legible version of them?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezm001 View Post
    thanks, I've seen those posts but the drawings are too blurry to read. I suspect the answer I'm looking for is in those drawings if someone has a legible version of them?
    get with jr19 directly and see???
    MAGA