2019 522D strip Light question

I'd like to put a couple blue stick on strip lights just above the rub rail just in front of the console. Already have a couple black light strips about even with front and rear seat post powered with a dimmer. I'd like to split into these so the dimmer works the blue lights as well. Starboard side was easy and its done.
    Wires were visible from the rod locker. Port side has no box access To wires or tubes. I took out the rod buckle and can see the grey and black tubes that I assume run the length of the boat for running wires. I have no idea how to gain access to those tunes from the rod locker. Is there a way or any ideas how to? I thought about running the wires inside the rub rail towards the front of the boat then tie into the black light strip but that's really not the best way
    Last edited by champ210; 06-02-2023 at 09:22 AM.

2. Member
    There is a fan in the port rod locker. If i take out the fan will i be able to reach the rub rail joint?

3. Member
    For anyone who wants to know. Taking the fan out gives full access to the wiring on port side