Update on AT2 only anyone?

Have any of you guys updated just the AT2 with the new software but held off on updating the mfd? If so does the AT work like it should? I’m wanting to update both of my AT2’s but not wanting to do the live units just yet. I’m fishing a 2 day tourney this weekend and wondering if I should go ahead and do the AT’s or just wait until I get back home. I am mainly wanting the new range adjustments that are 5 ft marks now instead of the 10 ft it started with out of the box. I know when I update them I cannot roll it back at all because there was never a base load available to have as a fall back like with our older live software.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I updated all of it. I only fished for about 3 hrs over the weekend but everything ran better and clearer. I was running an AT2 on a Live 12. For me. The updates have been flawless. I also use a sd card and did not use WIFI.

3. Member
    Flawless for me too. AT2, Live, & Carbon. I doubt you would see any benefit to only doing the AT module. If you’re concerned, just wait until after the weekend. No issues for me though. I did mSD card as well gave up on WiFi long ago.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Well I grew half a set. I myself never use WiFi for any update regardless of what it is, I always do it with a card. I updated my scout mode AT and see it updated to 3.25 but I did not do my forward one yet. Kinda still hesitant since I will be using it most this weekend. Still didn’t do the units yet but I have it loaded on a card and I’ll have it with me while I’m gone. Im wondering if I do just the newest live (37 unit I got 3/23) I have if it will still work fine and talk to the rest of the group if I don’t do the other 3 yet. I know I know, just go ahead and do them all.

I had seen on a lowrance fb group someone had a pic of AT and the footages on the screen were in 5ft increments and not 10 like they are now. I thought maybe the update might have done that but I see that it does not. It did not say if it was at1 or 2 and couldn’t tell by the pic.

5. Member
    The AT2 has 5ft increments on Depth