Lowrance rebate on S3100

So the 3100 module hasn’t yet to be released and no sure date on when they will be available. The rebate offer that lowrance has had for the past few months ended 5-21-23 which is when “qualifying products” had to be purchased by. I bought a new live unit during the correct time and have been looking to get a 3100 setup and the $200 rebate that was available.

Wouldn’t it be the right thing to do by lowrance is offer an extension for the rebates on products on the list but not yet available? How can they put these things on the list when they don’t even release them in time?

2. Member
    I’m looking forward to the S3100 also. I’m on the list for the S3100 and the HD Ghost transducer. Are they having challenges with the S3100?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kacordy View Post
    I’m looking forward to the S3100 also. I’m on the list for the S3100 and the HD Ghost transducer. Are they having challenges with the S3100?
    Im not aware of anything problematic yet if it’s happened. I’m interested in adding one with the HD transducer instead of changing a unit out to a pro. Seems to me that it may work a little better with the separate processor box instead of the head unit doing everything with the new hd stuff they have now and if for some reason I wanted the fish reveal option (I don’t use it now as it is) then you have to have the 3100 module anyways regardless of having a new pro or not.

4. Member
    The rebate has been extended to end of June. Go look on the Lowrance Website.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    The rebate has been extended to end of June. Go look on the Lowrance Website.
    I’ll look again, I looked just a couple days ago and it was dated 5-31-23.

6. Member
    I just bought an S3100 from Bassfishinelectronics.com So, apparently they are shipping in small quantities.