Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a tournament like this, actually enjoy it.
    Well then they should go back to the Three Rivers Pittsburgh, PA or the Delaware River.

At least you get to see a few 20+ pound bags with all the 7-10 pound average bags.

2. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    I live in League City, Tx., not far from Clear lake. I’m not from this area just ended up here with my job, now retired. I have a house near Lake Sam Rayburn and never even dreamed about fishing anywhere around here. I’ve seen one bass boat in all the years I lived here fishing Clear Creek. Few years back saw a guy in a 20 foot Skeeter with poles down flipping reeds in Clear Creek by the feeder to IH 45 before FM518. I’d guess that’s where the pro’s are fishing or Taylor lake. I’m curious how run they to get here, I’d guess they run the Inter-Coastal water way but I’m not a saltwater guy, heck I’m from Oklahoma.

We cut through the Clear Lake area on our way to Rayburn. Taylor lake looks fishable.

Dink fear or not, checks still cash. We tournament fished the Red River when I fished the BFL, it was thought too.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Phoenix Boats Big Bass?
    Nitro Z18
    175hp ProXS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WWDIII View Post
    I live in League City, Tx., not far from Clear lake. I’m not from this area just ended up here with my job, now retired. I have a house near Lake Sam Rayburn and never even dreamed about fishing anywhere around here. I’ve seen one bass boat in all the years I lived here fishing Clear Creek. Few years back saw a guy in a 20 foot Skeeter with poles down flipping reeds in Clear Creek by the feeder to IH 45 before FM518. I’d guess that’s where the pro’s are fishing or Taylor lake. I’m curious how run they to get here, I’d guess they run the Inter-Coastal water way but I’m not a saltwater guy, heck I’m from Oklahoma.

We cut through the Clear Lake area on our way to Rayburn. Taylor lake looks fishable.

Dink fear or not, checks still cash. We tournament fished the Red River when I fished the BFL, it was thought too.
    There will be a couple along the way to say that you are wrong and that they love and fish clear lake all the time because the Sabine is so much fun to fish.

5. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    This has to be the most boring tournament that I ever witnessed. It's ridiculous to suggest that this is even a tournament when there are NO real fish. Call me on Monday.
    Last edited by CDN Bass; 06-02-2023 at 10:23 AM.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    This has to be the most boring tournament that I ever witnessed. It's ridiculous to suggest that this is even a tournament when there are NO real fish. Call me on Monday.
    agree, this one sucks
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

7. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    agree, this one sucks
    Should have held it in Alaska.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

8. Member
    You fellas are hilarious

I had a feeling that Welcher was gonna have a good tournament in this one. He is due for a win.

I wish someone would enter a 9lber on basstrak

11. Member
    Anyone else see Kenta looking at those pilings on his FFS? Looks like a couple aerial utility crossings over a canal with small concrete pilings supporting them. He was flipping them to fill his limit and scanning them with his FFS. It was obvious he was looking at fish and flipping repeatedly until he could make one bite. So much for FFS not playing!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yadkincustomlures View Post
    Anyone else see Kenta looking at those pilings on his FFS? Looks like a couple aerial utility crossings over a canal with small concrete pilings supporting them. He was flipping them to fill his limit and scanning them with his FFS. It was obvious he was looking at fish and flipping repeatedly until he could make one bite. So much for FFS not playing!

Yesterday Pepkens even mentioned FFS scanning cypress knees. Wong is also using it looking around pilions. Even Keith Poche was looking at his FFS some already today.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567