BBC SPONSOR

Ultrex Kit Update

I'm still offering the kits for the same $125 plus actual shipping costs, but it will be about a month or so before I get a chance to make anymore. My day job has went into full crisis mode and I'm currently working 7 days a week on a big job there. I'll also be going out of town again in a couple weeks, but I'll fire up on providing kits to all of those that still need one when I return from that trip.

Thanks,

Ron

2. Member
    I sure enjoy mine!!

John

3. Member
    What is the Ultrex upgrade kit? What does it do for the TM?
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><

4. Member
    Ron, I’ll take one, 52” Ultrex 112, 360 and target lock. I PM’d you and replied on a previous thread so I apologize if you’ve responded. I’m not getting notifications for some reason.

chadschwan@yahoo.com
    608-804-0622

Quote Originally Posted by joefish View Post
    What is the Ultrex upgrade kit? What does it do for the TM?
    It is a stronger gas spring replacement to handle the extra weight of MEGA 360 and MEGA LIVE Target Lock.

Minnkota makes a replacement mount that does the same thing for $450.
    MEGA Live TargetLock and MEGA 360 Ultrex Accessory Mount - 112lb, 45" - Minn Kota (johnsonoutdoors.com)
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Ron, I would like to buy one of your kits for an Ultrex 112 w/45" shaft. I'm running a mega 360 and a Livescanner pole with livescan off the trolling motor. Let me know nest steps in purchasing the kit from you. Feel free to PM me as i check my account frequently.

ralbertina@yahoo.com
    618 973-3725

7. Member
    Hi Ron,
    I have a 112lb Ultrex with a 45” shaft. I would like to purchase your upgraded kit. Please let me know the purchasing details.

Thank you!

Has anyone heard back from Ron regarding the availability of these kits? I've tried reaching him multiple times over the past 3+ weeks, including sending him two PMs. I've yet to receive a response back from him. Have you found a better way of connecting with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralbertina View Post
    Has anyone heard back from Ron regarding the availability of these kits? I've tried reaching him multiple times over the past 3+ weeks, including sending him two PMs. I've yet to receive a response back from him. Have you found a better way of connecting with him?
    Post #159----Decision time here folks…….will the winner please step up. (Ultrex Lift kits) - Page 8 (bbcboards.net)
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

10. BBC SPONSOR
    It's at the top of this thread. I'm not ignoring anyone or trying to be rude, but my day job takes priority over kit production. I have one more week until I finish up this latest crisis at work and then I'll be in NC for 2 weeks. I will be back in touch with anyone that I haven't gotten up with on the week of July 4th for my next production run. If people get tired of waiting, I understand but there's nothing much I can do about it.

Thanks,

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ralbertina View Post
    Ron, I would like to buy one of your kits for an Ultrex 112 w/45" shaft. I'm running a mega 360 and a Livescanner pole with livescan off the trolling motor. Let me know nest steps in purchasing the kit from you. Feel free to PM me as i check my account frequently.

ralbertina@yahoo.com
    618 973-3725

11. Member
    I really like the upgrade Ron. It was easy to install and helps tremendously. Thank you!

12. Member
    I love mine as well.... tremendous upgrade from stock...😉👍

Hi Ron, I sent you a PM regarding ordering your lift kit. Please let me know if you did not receive my message with the information you requested; I couldn't tell if your message box was full or whether my email went thru to you. Thank you, Ray

14. BBC SPONSOR
    15 kits shipped on Monday and another 12 are due to go out tomorrow, and I just placed an order for 30 more springs. I am pulling people, in order, from my list. Please be patient and try not to flood my inbox and threads with post after post since I don't have much free time to surf the internet right now. I'd much rather spend my time making kits when I have some free time. I will contact you when I'm getting close to working on your kit and that's the best that I can do.

Ron