dartag1829

Twas The Night Before The Sabine River.

11 hours till blastoff. Who ya got. Who ya think will be the Bad Boy of the event. How many social Media Call Outs.

I am going with Poche vs GMan in the cage match.

Maybe Bern and Caleb bumper boats.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    What will be the winning strategy? Staying close to the launch or running 200 miles each day?
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

3. Member
    Toss up. Water somewhat higher and muddied in a lot of places. I won't surprised to see Brandon p. In the hunt.
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

4. Member
    I like Lee Livesay's chances. Bet everybody double checked their amount of insurance coverage tonight lol

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlucas View Post
    I like Lee Livesay's chances. Bet everybody double checked their amount of insurance coverage tonight lol
    Service yard better get a good night's sleep and the boys better triple check their prop wrench is in the boat.

This one could be anyone's game. Someone on their first trip there could stumble upon a slightly larger than average group of fish.
    I do wonder how the water clarity is looking around Houston. If it's got any clarity there's gonna be alot of fuel burned.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    What are the estimates on weights and which anglers might emerge successful on this fishery?

Quote Originally Posted by jtlucas View Post
    It's really not as hard on a boat there as you might think. It's not all that hard to run. We made long runs the week we fished it with no issues. It's way better to navigate and not as treacherous as many rivers.