Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Did anyone check Chris’s comment on Scott Martin? “ He puts out a lot of content and SOMETIMES catches them “…. Wow. Think I would take Scott’s resume over Chris’s any day.

I would also agree that she is getting better at the podcast.
    Semper Fi

2. Member
    Yup I heard that comment. I’m sure Scott’s not gonna smile about that…Lol

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by creekchub View Post
    Yup I heard that comment. I’m sure Scott’s not gonna smile about that…Lol
    Scott seems like a guy with a sense of humor so I bet he laughs that off.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

I t99k Chris's comment as more about how successful Scott's content is no matter what the results of the on the water happenings were. They were talking about how fans like tge behind the scenes stuff more than the fishing. I didn't see it as a dig at all. He was super complimentary of Scott.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basskicker907 View Post
    Kind of ironic for her to call out "rich kids sitting on a dock with a camera there parents bought, that have no business being there"

Because that describes her 10000% in the opens.
    That describes her very well. She got railroaded on TFF for some comments she made about that site and when a thread began she was quick to jump in, she gave up pretty quick and disappeared.

6. Member
    She always misses the opportunity to keep her mouth shut, but she did good this podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I t99k Chris's comment as more about how successful Scott's content is no matter what the results of the on the water happenings were. They were talking about how fans like tge behind the scenes stuff more than the fishing. I didn't see it as a dig at all. He was super complimentary of Scott.
    I agree, Zal and Scott are pretty good friends, and share sponsorship under the Googan umbrella... They dones some content together as well.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cx21 Pro View Post
    That describes her very well. She got railroaded on TFF for some comments she made about that site and when a thread began she was quick to jump in, she gave up pretty quick and disappeared.

I give her credit for fighting back though, most guys would have never even taken us on.

Quote Originally Posted by morrcat33 View Post
    Trait Zaldain really stole the show in this podcast. She asked the tough questions, while barely cutting Lee off during his answers. Gold star!
    She always does. She’s good at that pod cast stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Basskicker907 View Post
    Kind of ironic for her to call out "rich kids sitting on a dock with a camera there parents bought, that have no business being there"

Because that describes her 10000% in the opens.
    Yeah you’re right…but there are a 100 dudes that have no business out there. She catches a lot of chit because she doesn't have a dick.

Also…how do you know you shouldn’t be out there until you try? She did…and now she’s out.

11. Scraps
    Really good listen. In general I like their pod.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

12. Member
    they are both Googan boys and why they are starting to bromance around so i doubt it was a dig

13. Member
    I guess if he meant it kinda jokingly that’s cool.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tallman View Post
    they are both Googan boys and why they are starting to bromance around so i doubt it was a dig

I have no clue on all of that background. Just going off what I heard when listening to the show.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Lee's videos on his channel are great. I agree probably the best or at least one of the best being put out right now.
    Yes they are. BMP puts out some good stuff...but Lee has really stepped his game up. Like how Caleb Sumrall and Logan Latuso are included in them as well

16. Scraps
    Imagine, these guys are making enough off of YT that they can hir a cameraman.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

17. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    Imagine, these guys are making enough off of YT that they can hir a cameraman.
    I know BP, Conell, Wheeler all have full time camera and editing guys. They give them a lot of credit in the videos. Wheeler is going the KVD route. He is building a brand. Matt got him talking on BTL. Signature Boat. He explained why they did the High Price Ikon first. He has sun glasses, rods, tackle and now a clothing line. He said more to follow. These kids are smart realizing there is money to be made besides catching fish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123