Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Wait until all the keys are replaced with fobs.................

2. Member
    Sounds like you might want to put something like an apple airtag on them so you can locate them more easily next time.

3. #FRB
    I've never "lost" keys but I've sure temporarily misplaced them

Back in the early 90's an old friend from the church we used to go to backed my dad's pleasure boat in the water. He was the first to ski so in the water he went. Several minutes later my dad asks Dennis where the keys to the truck are and Dennis slaps the back pocket of his trunks and says "in the bottom of the lake". The spare keys were in the boat bag that was still in the truck so they had to break in through the sliding rear glass of dad's '90 Ranger. Those keys are still probably on the bottom of DeGray in the Shouseford area.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

4. Member
    Have you ever noticed the last place you look for something is ALWAYS where you find it..........................LOL

BTW I didn't even know I could remove the key from my boat ignition. And then WHY would I.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12