RALLY TENT THIS YEAR

The Rally tent this year will be a 20x30 since we have a smaller group this year. It will be up from Sun to Sun any paying attendee may use the tent during the week Please do not cook inside the tent or take the table or chairs outside the tent
    please clean up when you are done.So far the cost per person should be anywhere from $17 to $20 unless we get a late donor it could be cheaper. We will be collecting starting Wednesday Thank you Spin & Michelle
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

2. Moderator
    Thanks Spin.

3. Member
    Spin, thanks for all the time you put in on the tent, we gave the lights to Al and Ruth last nite.

It's funny, they put the lights up and I tell them ,that we will take them down on Sun.
    by the time we get up on Sun. the lights are setting on our front step
    AL AND RUTH WE WILL TAKE THEM DOWN !!

Quote Originally Posted by red tzx 190 View Post
    Spin, thanks for all the time you put in on the tent, we gave the lights to Al and Ruth last nite.

It's funny, they put the lights up and I tell them ,that we will take them down on Sun.
    by the time we get up on Sun. the lights are setting on our front step
    AL AND RUTH WE WILL TAKE THEM DOWN !!
    Thanks Everett & Jane I enjoy doing it and Markham tent people are very easy to work with.Matter of fact they want to put the tent up on Saturday this year!I told them it was all right with me but they better check with Lakeside! So by the time you get up Sunday the tent may be down I think Al & Ruth are just trying to be safe at making sure that you get your lights back.Thank you for letting us use them every year they surely brighten up the tent every year!
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

5. Member
    It's all good !!! Al and Ruth try very hard to stay ahead of the curve . BBC rally people are tops !!!

You do a great job Spin Thanks.