Question Lowrance ghost won’t switch from 24v to 36v

Was on the water one day and the ghost just stopped running. Thought batteries were dead so brought it home and charged them. Tested each battery and it showed that it was producing the correct voltage. Did a factory reset in the configuration mode and tried to swap it and still nothing. The data for it shows that it’s getting the correct amount of power as well. I am going into configuration and it blinks on 36v and still nothing when I hold the battery button to confirm the swap. Checked all the wiring and wire brushed off corrosions. At a loss here and was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Also yes the graphs are all lowrance hds lives and are up to date on software same as the trolling motor as well.

2. Member
    What voltage do you have at the trolling motor (measured by a volt meter)?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
    Was on the water one day and the ghost just stopped running. Thought batteries were dead so brought it home and charged them. Tested each battery and it showed that it was producing the correct voltage. Did a factory reset in the configuration mode and tried to swap it and still nothing. The data for it shows that it’s getting the correct amount of power as well. I am going into configuration and it blinks on 36v and still nothing when I hold the battery button to confirm the swap. Checked all the wiring and wire brushed off corrosions. At a loss here and was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Also yes the graphs are all lowrance hds lives and are up to date on software same as the trolling motor as well.
    Not understanding your subject line...did you previously have it running on 24v? If so, verify you have the batteries correctly wired now for 36v. How is your Ghost connected to your battery wiring? Is it hard wired or is it plugged into a panel on the bow?
    ciao,
    Marc

4. Member
    I had it running on 36v now I can’t get it back to that from 24 after doing a factory reset.

5. Member
    It showed 39v going to the trolling motor on the graph itself when looking at the data for it. I haven’t tested it with a volt meter.

6. Member
    Think it just won't swap over right
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

7. Member
    Yes and have no clue as to why. Something with foot pedal?