Lake mapping position changes when using spot lock

I have Garmin Echomap Ultras 126SV and 102SV ethernetted to each other. I had Lowrance HDS Gen 3 graphs previously, and after changing to the Garmins, I left the point 1 installed on boat, and connected the NMEA 2000 cable to the Garmins. This worked good on Garmins, as it had on my Lowrance graphs. When viewing the lake mapping, the little boat symbol position is pointed in direction the boat is going while moving forward with either the OB or Trolling Motor. The problem is, when I put my Minn Kota Ultrex on spot lock, the map page display spins around to where the boat position is from 90-180 deg out of correct orientation, even though the boat position hasn’t changed, because it is still positioned into the wind like it was before putting trolling motor on spot lock! This hasn’t done this in the past, only started recently. What could be the problem and the solution? Thanks, Jim

2. Member
    You have your GPS selected for heading. I forget where it is in the menu but in there somewhere you can select the point-1 as the heading sensor.

3. Member
    I’ll try that. Thanks