Vessel view mobile water pressure

I have a 2015 pro xs (2B121525). I just got the vessel mobile view and it does not have an option for water pressure. I have a water pressure sensor and the grey hose goes from the block to the sensor. There is a T in the hose but it just goes to a short run that is plugged off because I don’t have an analog gauge. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Thanks!

It does, but the motor also has have a digital sensor on it
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Engine already has the sensor. Uninstall and reinstall the APP- early app versions did not have the Water Pressure option.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member

5. Member
    This is my sensor. I just downloaded the app. I deleted it and re downloaded it and I still don’t have the water pressure option on the app.

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes- water pressure is STANDARD on Optimax models (and it's monitored by the PCM... even has Guardian values).

I'd have to go through the settings on one of these but you should be able to turn that item ON.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Ok thank you. I will call mercury and see if they can figure it out. I know it’s working because I unplugged it with the vessel view on and it sent a code and my alarm beeper went off.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PRESS THE MENU BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT.

Select the data item you wish to see, but are missing.