Dedicated lithium

After looking at the posts, I am thinking about setting up my graphs with one Lithium battery. I have in the past lost voltage to the graph at bow.
    I have been changing the layout of my boat, and both graphs will be at the stern.
    Any suggestions for a Lithium battery will be helpful. I'm running a 12 volt lead acid currently.

I have a Ionic 100ah Dedicated as you state running 3 12" solexs, 360 and Mega live. Will last a full tournament day. I would stay with a minim of 100ah or perhaps go up to 125Ah if you plan on adding stuff later.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    We offer both 12v and 16v. Make sure to check us out and take advantage of our BBC 15% off discounts.

PM or call me with any questions

205-965-8436

Bill

4. Member
    100ah Lithium.... no issues, but, I wish I had gone 125ah for additional peace of mind.

...... powering.....

3 Carbon 9's (2 at the bow)
    1 HDS10 Gen2
    AT
    Rite-Hite
    Running lights
    Box lights
    Deck lights
    2 spotlights
    2 800gph bilge pumps
    Livewell pumps

I had low voltage issues at bow until I ran 10ga "SO cord" direct to the battery. That 100% solved my bow power issues.

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    would help to know how many graphs and what size you have, also what size outboard
    we would be happy to discuss options

910-722-0001

https://drewcraft.com/lithium-batteries/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    we would be happy to help you have both 12 volt and 16 volt available can talk about your graph setup get you sized correctly and offer you a 10 % discount on the best lithium brand sold on BBC.,

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    would help to know how many graphs and what size you have, also what size outboard
    we would be happy to discuss options

910-722-0001

https://drewcraft.com/lithium-batteries/
    2 Lowrance hds 12”, 2 Garmin 126sv, and Garmin Livescope.

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Baked View Post
    2 Lowrance hds 12”, 2 Garmin 126sv, and Garmin Livescope.

PM sent
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

have a ionic 100ah for electronics running 126sv with livescope, mega 360, (2) helix 9 and (1) helix 10. That battery was at 50%

10. Member
    Always buy a cranking rated battery for your dedicated graphs and you’ll always have a spare if your main cranking battery goes dead. Not cheap, but it’s smarter long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    Always buy a cranking rated battery for your dedicated graphs and you’ll always have a spare if your main cranking battery goes dead. Not cheap, but it’s smarter long term.
    Good plan, I have not really decided to buy a dedicated battery, as I havent really been able to put a dent in my 125ah Ionic, but was considering it previously (before I realized how freaking long the 125 actually lasts lol) and was thinking the 100ah. But for a little more it makes sense to just get another 125ah Ionic, plenty of power and as stated will always have a spare. They share the same physical dimensions as well.

12. Member
    I use a 125ah and a 50sh Ionic Lithiums in parallel. They run everything in the boat, except the Ghost TM.

All the normal electrical, plus two Carbon 12, two Carbon 9, SS 3D box, Active target box, one point 1 antenna, one TMC-1, and the N2K system.

The only reason I added the 50ah Lithium, was because on days when not running the big engine much the 125ah was getting down to 45-50% discharge. Just a little insurance.
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

I would also be interested in just a Lithium dedicated for Electronics.

Solix 12 and Helix 7. I feel like 30AH would be enough?
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    I would also be interested in just a Lithium dedicated for Electronics.

Solix 12 and Helix 7. I feel like 30AH would be enough?
    no, even a 50ah is pushing it for a long day but would work for about 9 hours maybe 10 but thats draining it
    info@drewcraft.com

15. BBC SPONSOR
    I run a 125ah Ionic I got from Drewcraft. I run 4 Lowrance 12s and AT2 and a couple other things on it. I dont know how many graphs you run but if its like my set up i'm glad I went 125.