2000 193 Champ with 200 evinrude ficht won’t go over 8mpgs

I was wondering if anyone could help me with my 2000 193 champion that has a 2000 evinrude ficht 200. I have recently replaced the impeller and batteries. It starts up with no problems only one beep idles perfectly but once I was out of a no wake zone I tried to punch it(has the trim all the way down) and it only won’t 8 ish mph and wouldnt plane out, with all the throttle. I put it in neutral and rev it up just to see if it would get higher in the rpm’s which it does. Only seems to be a problem when in gear. Also noticed my trolling motor turned off after about a 1:30ish of use. I thought maybe my battery’s were drained but they were at 75%.(touring 82 motorguide) Any tips or ideas would be helpful

2. Member
    Take to a good Evinrude mechanic!

3. Member
    Did you replace the Evinrude propeller as well?
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

4. Member
    Go to Johnson/Evinrude page and post your question. Be sure to include your model and serial number.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    ChampioNman is one of the moderators on the Evinrude / Johnson forum. Figured he might pop in here.

6. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    If it ran properly before you performed the service then check your work. Messed something up.