Super Vel 9mm Sale

I posted this in the hunting and gun forum but it’s a one day sale only so thought I’d post it here also as some were looking for 9mm a few weeks ago. Just ordered a 1,000 rounds at 20 cents a round and with shipping and tax it came out to just under 25 cents a round for their “certified select 9mm”. I have shot at least a couple thousand rounds of this ammo in lots of guns with no issues at all. https://supervelammunition.com/certi...ger-115-gr-fmj

Academy still has Blazer on sale for $14.99 a box and 10% off for veterans and first responders, I think teachers also.

2. Member
    That is not bad deal there ...compare to the high prices I have seen.

3. Member
    Just ordered some..thanks
    2005 Champion 206 Elite /Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    Lots cheaper than a couple years ago when I got back into it.

BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    Thanks for the heads up. I need to restock.

It usually takes a week or two so before they ship for those that haven’t ordered from them before but I normally receive it within two weeks. I’ve been trying to order their .223 for a while now but they’ve been sold out and when they do get it in stock it sells out very quickly.

8. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Just reloads....could have loose primer pockets..low neck tension..trim length all over the place. Overall length not uniform..Powder charges not all even. Savings not worth it to me. I either buy new premium or roll my own. Least I know what's in the pipe. Seen too many bad experiences with remanufactured ammo.

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

9. Member
    SGammo has new production 9mm for $260 with free shipping when I checked yesterday.

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    SGammo has new production 9mm for $260 with free shipping when I checked yesterday.
    Thanks....not that I looked a lot but all the sites I go to don't have free shipping....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by omcforever View Post
    Just reloads....could have loose primer pockets..low neck tension..trim length all over the place. Overall length not uniform..Powder charges not all even. Savings not worth it to me. I either buy new premium or roll my own. Least I know what's in the pipe. Seen too many bad experiences with remanufactured ammo.
    Understand your concern but it's been super reliable for me, they also have new, near fired, ammo. I've shot at least a couple thousand rounds of it in Atlas, Staccato's, Noveske, Knights Armament, Geissele, HK MP5's, CZ's, Sig's, so from some pretty high end guns to average, and never had a single issue. I shoot a lot so the Super Vel has worked out good for me so far. I shoot new ammo also and the Super Vel has been as good as or better than the new stuff I've shot, just referring to FMJ target ammo.

I'm going to shoot some direct comparisons this week between their .223 and some Hornady Match ammo and see what differences I get. I assume the Hornady will be better as it should be but for just for plinking I've been very happy with their .223 also.
    Last edited by C130; 05-31-2023 at 12:05 PM.