Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Generally I will skip it but make conversation with them as we go past it. Most folks are pretty darned nice if you respect their property. I've had some offer coffee, breakfasts and so on.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
    Taking a BBC poll, …when you are in your boat and approach a dock occupied by an active fisherman/fisherwoman, clearly visible and casting lures, do you
    -skip to the next dock or continue to approach and fish away, casting to within feet of the dock edge and angler ( totally legal, dock owners don’t own the water). If you choose the latter, does this apply to how you pull up on others in their boats fishing 8 feet away in common water?
    Just trying to get a handle on new age fishing etiquette.
    Sorry, if someone needs an internet poll to answer this question they probably don’t need ot fish in public waters.

3. Member
    I had a very popular pro when they were here on my homelake, come up and start fishing the same dock I was fishing.he pulled up on the opposite side and started fishing it then turned and went down the bank in front of me in the direction I was fishing. He didn’t say a word..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234