Networking and disabling sonar…

106sv at the helm 126sv at the bow networked together. It appears if I disable the sonar or livescope on the 126 up front then go enable the sonar on the 106 at the helm unit the bow unit enables also. This isn’t good as my livescope (34) transducer isn’t in the water when I’m at the helm running. Am I missing something here? Obviously it’s not good on the transducers to be out of the water and running. Is there something in the settings to isolate them?

2. Member
    Disabling sonar from the Power menu operates systemwide on all transducers. Looks like that is what you are doing. The menu for each transducer also has a Transmit On/Off option that applies only to that transducer rather than all "sonar" from the Power menu..
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Yeah I kind of figured that out a little as the day went on, thank you.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Its ok to run the ducer out of water for a few minutes if you are changing fishing spots......i do it all the time.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

This
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Its ok to run the ducer out of water for a few minutes if you are changing fishing spots......i do it all the time.

6. Member
    I have the same set up. The sleep mode operates independently. When I change spots I put the bow to sleep and do the same thing with the console after the move.