Thread: Jon Gruden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    So many many experts here. Guess Gruden didn't get the memo to CYA. That's OK, just blame it on someone else and say he was cancelled. LOL. Gotta love the lounge.
    Don’t be a meathead it’s not a good look.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    So many many experts here. Gotta love the lounge.
    You were looking in the mirror when you posted this, right?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    It was a set up job by Goodall. They were investigating the Washington Redskins for a number of allegations like sexual harrassment, discrimination, unfair workplace. They pulled 600,000 emails between the Redskins owner, various NFL personnel, and other coaches, managers, and front office management. THE ONLY EMAIL LEAKED TO THE PRESS WAS THE ONES BY GRUDEN. LOL. I have really cheap ocean front property in Arizona...if you believe there was way more interesting emails in that huge batch of 600.000
    Nailed it.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Good for him. That clown Goodell is the one that needs to go.
    Yea Goodell has not been good for the NFL

5. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Went to Dollywood a few weeks ago and we were in the lobby at the hotel and I looked over and he was standing there. Told my buddy there’s chucky.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

Glad he’s back. NFL is more entertaining with him than without him.

7. Member
    Gruden owned his bad behavior. Said it was unacceptable and wishes he had behaved differently. Asked for forgiveness. By getting back to NFL now hopefully the forgiveness has started.

NFL is big business and how NFL tends to its business is their business and it really does not matter to them what anyone except thinks with the exception of revenue streams.

Wishing Gruden nothing but success. I admire the way he handled this situation.

There probably is more to the story than we, the public, will ever know.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid---Ben Franklin

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whopperstopper View Post
    Gruden owned his bad behavior. Said it was unacceptable and wishes he had behaved differently. Asked for forgiveness. By getting back to NFL now hopefully the forgiveness has started.

NFL is big business and how NFL tends to its business is their business and it really does not matter to them what anyone except thinks with the exception of revenue streams.

Wishing Gruden nothing but success. I admire the way he handled this situation.

There probably is more to the story than we, the public, will ever know.
    He did handle it with aplomb and lots of class. It was WAY over punished IMHO.

9. Member
    Those agents are pretty smart fellas. Take your medicine, go on a vacation for about six months, work your way back in some secondary role so that your not on the hater radar, and then land the next big job...like Hugh Freeze and Bobby Petrino.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    Please explain why Joe Mixon is still in the league. What about Deshaun Watson? Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, I could go on all night.
    That's easy. Words are way worse than assaulting and beating on women. Way worse according to some.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    Please explain why Joe Mixon is still in the league. What about Deshaun Watson? Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt, I could go on all night.
    Bad words from a white man are way way worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12