Thread: Summer Shoes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Another vote for Keen. Have a pair that I wear all summer long when I’m not at work. Everything from wade fishing to doing yard work. They are over 10 years old and still look and feel good.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mo View Post
    Chacos sandals for me. They are more secure than a flip flop and a lot more supportive. They’re also quick drying if you have to get your feet wet when launching. I keep the treble hook lures away from the troll motor pedal area and up against the gunnels on deck.
    Second the Chacos!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Hog View Post
    Another vote for Keen. Have a pair that I wear all summer long when I’m not at work. Everything from wade fishing to doing yard work. They are over 10 years old and still look and feel good.
    Yep, guys I'm telling you these water sandals are the deal, ding ding, game changers

Seriously though, they are the most comfortable sandal I've ever owned and that includes olakais...they have great arch support and neoprene lined straps. Mine are around 15 years old and holding up great. Try a pair, you'll thank me later......

4. Banned

When You chime the Bealls™ again... 'For whom the bell tolls... You 'may' prefer the Green camo-like

https://www.beallsflorida.com/online...olor=RED/WHITE

Comfier than their aqua pod w/the mesh

5. Member
    Those would be worth a shot for 30 bucks.

I wear sandals, crocs, or hey dudes depending on my mood. My sandals are bass pro brand with straps at toe and ankle. Crocs if back is hurting. Hey dudes if it’s a little chilly in morning.

Columbia makes a water shoe very breathable. Or I’ll use sandals also by Columbia.

8. Member
    Crocs next to the house and some sandals for outside the property.
    Hey Dude Shoes reviews here not bad https://hey-dude-shoes.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, so i gonna order couple of new pairs from them next time. I am not a huge fan of shopping, so try to do it online and not too often. My wife is more kin to spend cash on the things like that. She can seat for hours and hours choosing the models she likes.
    Last edited by RockOn; 06-21-2023 at 02:55 AM.

9. Member
    When its Hot, just Crocs. When its a lil Cool, Crocs with thin socks that you can shuk when it warms up. When its Cold, Crocs with thermal socks. And when it gets too cold for that, I stay at home!!����

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    If You buy a size 11 and they're not some of the best shoes You've worn, i'll buy them from You.. (then You just donate them to someOne but has to be an unk. person and not 'Sully' the old drunk who pan handles for booze...)

11. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I have worn reef sandals in the summer for years. No hooks
    in my feet yet. I save them for my hands and arms.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post

Whilst tolling, bring another $30 for a fleece hoodie

https://www.beallsflorida.com/online...Color=BURGUNDY

And enough left over to buy some of those peanuts and fruit slices at the register..

This looks like a great deal too.. I'm headed tomorrow to pick-up a few $3.00 gaiters for the next Plandemic™ or if'n i feel like being a 'contrarian™'

13. Member
    sketchers

14. Member
    I would look into river sandals and see if that suits you. I wear Teva but Keen and Columbia have their fans too. Local store has Frogg Toggs for $55 so I might pick up a pair to try. Be aware that models with a really heavy sole will give you no feedback on the TM controls. I prefer to be able to feel when my foot is on the gas. I don't recommend Crocs because I wouldn't recommend Crocs for anything. J/K but Crocs are incredibly slippery if the ramp has the smallest amount of silt or slime on it. Also, stepping on the tongue with wet Crocs is another good way to find yourself on your azz.
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123