Banned

wanting to network 3 93sv's need a diagram

I have 3 93 sv's with livescope i am wanting to network them together i know i well need a network hub, basically what cables with what ends (small or large) do i need. Is there a video or diagram that someone has? that will show where to plug the cables in. I have used the search function to no avail, they either have a 106 or a 12 or something else. Yes i am frustrated, I'm just not good at this stuff. Need a video or diagram, thanks for any help.

I can’t offer a diagram but It’s pretty straight forward

You need a 010-00351-00 GMS 10 Network Port Expander

You need 3 network cables (Large Connector)
    purchase the correct length for each of the 3 cables

010-10550-00 6' Network Cable
    010-10551-00 20' Network Cable

You plug one end of the cable into the Port Expander and the other end into the “WHITE” network port on the back of the cradle for the 93sv
    Do this on each unit

You also need to connect the power cable for the Port Expander to a power source that has a switch because if you leave it powered up it will drain your battery
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Banned
    so from the beginning. you plug the livescope transducer into the port expander or to the 93sv at the bow then where do you go. or into the black box. do you still use the network cable from the black box gls10 to the back of the 93sv at the bow?
    Last edited by lfg; 05-26-2023 at 07:55 PM.

You did not mention Livescope in your original post

The 93sv only has one network port so you have to plug the livescope into the port expander

The GLS10 (LiveScope Black Box) comes with a 6’ network cable (small Connector) plug one end into the GLS10 and at the other end use the “Network adapter cable” (Small to Large) that came with the black box and plug that into the Port Expander

The port Expander has 5 ports and with the 3 graphs and LiveScope you will be using 4 of the 5 ports
    "The handicapped angler"

here you go

Attachment 523679
    "The handicapped angler"

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    here you go

Attachment 523679
    excellent sir my blood pressure is coming down. Where would i plug my gt56 transducer in and to what? would i need another adapter?

7. Banned
    well maybe i can figure that out (trial and error as they say) Again your help has been appreciated.

8. Member
    You can plug the GT56 into any unit and it will be available to all networked units. There are lots of 93sv around. Are the ones you have compatible with the GT56? Older ones are not. The GT56 has to be plugged into one that is compatible.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    You can plug the GT56 into any unit and it will be available to all networked units. There are lots of 93sv around. Are the ones you have compatible with the GT56? Older ones are not. The GT56 has to be plugged into one that is compatible.
    thanks,thats what i was thinking yes the units are compatible