Question Ranger Z520 R CONSOLE INSTALATION

HI I JUST ORDER , MY PASSENGER CONSOLE TO RANGER ,
    ANY IDEA HOW EASY OR COMPLEX IS TO INSTALL ?????

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Mine was a dual console from the factory. Me being anal about making sure it was tight, got under it and tightened it up. There were only 2 big black handled nuts to turn. Other than connecting the wire harness, it looks pretty straight forward. If yours came as a single console, you'll probably have to remove the plate that covers up the holes, but that should be pretty easy and straight forward as well.

I did the same thing, mine was sent to the dealer, I took it home and installed it myself, it came with no installation instructions...

But wasn't to hard to figure out. I want to be able to use it when the wife or others who might feel more secure in the boat. And remove it when my partners are in the boat.

So first off, its pretty heavy, but i find laying it on the locker lid and moving it in place and propping it on while putting on the bolts and fasteners that came with it.

I'll try to attach picture's of the fasteners.

Once in I didn't bother hooking up the wire harness to the port side USB and accessories outlet, don't need it.

It fits very firm once installed but... you don't want to put any excess weight to the console edge. There's a bit of flex there and if someone tried to lean on it or fell against-
    It's not going to hold the weight.

It's also not quite identical to the driver's console.

But was it worth the extra 2200$ for the wife to feel happy... yep

4. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    It's very easy, just the two black wing type nuts and then the electrical. As others have mentioned, it's heavy. I wasn't going to get the passenger console, but Ranger said they install the two black holes/nuts even if is a single console so I opted to go ahead and get it for the wife/son and for resale.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

It came with a galvanized spacer and machine screws and bolts that is supposed to be attached to the inside of the console where it's been drilled though, the black bolts have a couple of inset bearings for a "racket" type tightening.
    when I put mine on a get a spanner type tool and really give it a good tightening.

6. 2022 Ranger Z520R Cup
    Checkout this Facebook post that speaks to the wiring: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071...7781160434079/

View all sub posts

7. Member
    thanks for all info

8. Member
    thanks to all for the info, have grate week