Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bilgerat View Post
    I smoked quite a bit in my misspent yute, stopped for a few decades and somewhat returned. Today's strains for the most part are way too intense for my liking. I prefer the warm glow of a gummie vs the melted puddle effect of smoking. I guess the mellow strains of years ago are long gone and that's a shame, a result of our inability to leave well enough alone and wanting to "improve" everything. I don't want to be a Snoop Dog/Willie Nelson level player, I just want to chill out and I don't like alcohol.

I only partake sparingly on weekend nights after we're in for the night and have nowhere to go. Have no desire to make it a daily thing.
    If todays strains are in fact stronger, its a health savings. Your need for intake is then lowered, which if smoking, means way less by product…. If you look at the captn obvious, you might smack your forehead lol.

Dude. This is so ruining my buzz.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos81 View Post
    If todays strains are in fact stronger, its a health savings. Your need for intake is then lowered, which if smoking, means way less by product…. If you look at the captn obvious, you might smack your forehead lol.
    The "less smoke in my lungs" aspect is not lost on me. I realize that part of it is being away for so long has lowered my resistance to pretty much nil, another part may be that I'm a different person vs the carefree person I was 40 years ago. Gummies are a good fit for me. Eat one, mellow out a bit and off to sleep. We good
    Ranting incoherently

4. Member
    If gummies work stick to them.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.

5. Member
    Op was about mental issues not lung issues. I make muffins. One muffin before bed

6. Member
    I smoked quite a bit in my misspent yute, stopped for a few decades and somewhat returned. Today's strains for the most part are way too intense for my liking. I prefer the warm glow of a gummie vs the melted puddle effect of smoking. I guess the mellow strains of years ago are long gone and that's a shame, a result of our inability to leave well enough alone and wanting to "improve" everything. I don't want to be a Snoop Dog/Willie Nelson level player, I just want to chill out and I don't like alcohol.

I only partake sparingly on weekend nights after we're in for the night and have nowhere to go. Have no desire to make it a daily thing.
    Right on. May go a month or two before I take a puff. I have a one hitter in the garage. Guy I work with is a life long smoker. He gave me a bud and warned me it's the good stuff. One puff a couple weeks ago and I was peelt! I just want that relaxing Ora not wondering if I'm having a heart attack

7. Fishing is a Passion
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrabec View Post
    Baloney. Been smoking it for 50 years. If young guys have mental problems then they already had them.
    This
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

8. Member
    The "less smoke in my lungs" aspect is not lost on me. I realize that part of it is being away for so long has lowered my resistance to pretty much nil, another part may be that I'm a different person vs the carefree person I was 40 years ago. Gummies are a good fit for me. Eat one, mellow out a bit and off to sleep. We good
    I suppose Mushroom tea is out of the question?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    And how did they establish the correlation between the 2 items?
    The opposing team offered more money. I can't smoke weed because my job is federally regulated but this article sounds just like the Reefer Madness movie from 1936, just a scare tactic.
    2000 Ranger 518vx - 2019 Mercury Pro xs 200

10. Banned
    I smoked quite a bit in my misspent yute, stopped for a few decades and somewhat returned. Today's strains for the most part are way too intense for my liking. I prefer the warm glow of a gummie vs the melted puddle effect of smoking.

You might try the cookies.. They don't do the full on lobotomy

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geodebasser View Post
    I suppose Mushroom tea is out of the question?
    i'll let You know.. i'm 'bugging out' to Denver for a Rockies™ game or 2 and as much mushrooms and schmoke i can handle.. fly in/fly out hope i don't sh¡t my trou.

12. Member
    Weed smoking definitely has side effects, everyone I know that has smoked it for years are dumber for it, it turns people into blithering idiots in the long run.....I have seen this happen to many friends and family.....

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanchejoe View Post
    Weed smoking definitely has side effects, everyone I know that has smoked it for years are dumber for it, it turns people into blithering idiots in the long run.....I have seen this happen to many friends and family.....
    https://www.mic.com/articles/116074/...to-anything-br

14. Member
    Wow.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    i'll let You know.. i'm 'bugging out' to Denver for a Rockies™ game or 2 and as much mushrooms and schmoke i can handle.. fly in/fly out hope i don't sh¡t my trou.
    can you legally buy mushrooms in colorado?

Does it turn everyone that smokes into a blithering idiot? Asking for a friend.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb444fishing View Post
    can you legally buy mushrooms in colorado?
    in Denver... sew.. in-Lew of "Things To do in Denver when You are Dead" is now "Colors i Like to Listen To.."

1. Proposition 122 allows people 21 and older in Colorado to grow and share psychedelic mushrooms. Sales, however, are not allowed.

i'm really good at arm wrestling since my Petaluma days...

18. Member
    Lol!

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBoogie View Post
    The pot heads I know don't have a desire to do diddly squat! There is functioning alcoholics around every corner, I can't name one dope head that's a go getter.
    Elon Musk

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos81 View Post
    America, land of the free…. Oh wait, never mind.
    So how do you feel about heroine, cocaine, meth etc? For everyone here justifying weed cause they use it there's just as many that can justify their use of the above.
    I hate smelling weed, gives me an immediate intense headache and pisses me off when people are smoking it near me for that reason.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast