Rigging Organization Question

Last year I bought a Pantera II with a hydraulic jackplate and dual power poles, plus some lights and accessories already installed on the back of the boat. All of these add on's obviously have some type of hose or wiring that is ran into the battery compartment one way or another. Most of them are ran through the main hole where all the engine rigging goes through. I would really like to neaten all of this up and am looking for some ideas. I thought I saw TH Marine had some type of clean bezels for small holes for the power pole rigging, but now can't seem to find them. I don't mind drilling some extra holes if it helps clean up the overall look. Any ideas, products or pictures would be a huge help!

Hydrilla gear has some cool plates for the pp rigging:

https://hydrillagear.com/products/hy...e-models-black

There are a few other things that might work for you too if you poke around their site a bit...
    2019 Bass Cat Caracal, Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke

For Northern IN/Southern MI action and BCB love, follow me on instagram: @professorbeard

I forgot about Hydrilla gear. That is pretty similar to what I was picturing. I might have to give those a try!