Second Console Installation - Can I Do It?

I'm buying a 2023 ZXR19 and the wife wants a console on her side. If that's what gets me a new boat I'm good with that!
    Only problem is my dealer is 7 hours away. The other closest dealer is 4 (but I can't imagine him wanting to install it after I didn't buy the boat from him). My dealer is looking into being able to drop ship the console to me.

Has anyone installed a passenger console on their own? As I understand, it will require removing the passenger "glove box" lid, a couple of screws and some epoxy. If you have installed one, I'd appreciate your input.

2. Member
    Why not get the dealer you buy the boat from to install it prior to picking it up. That would be my choice on a brand new boat.

3. Member
    Boat is ready this week...a new console would not arrive at the dealers for about two months. As I said above, he's seven hours away so it's not convenient for him to do the install. That's why I'm wondering if any Skeeter guys have put one in on their own.

4. Member
    I would think that Skeeter gives the dealer proper instructions on the installation. Just ask your dealer for those instructions to see what's involved before you decide. I can't see the job being very difficult...
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO

5. Member
    Its not difficult, some bolts and some epoxy. At least on my 2015 ZX 250.

6. Member
    Easy, and id just install with bolts. Skip the epoxy, that way you can take it out when you want.