Yough Magic. making up stories again.

What was suppose to be just a late day trip to make sure the boat worked ended with magic.

A very good friend of mine had been telling me of great days on the Yough with large catches and fish over 4 pounds. I had planting to do so I was off the water for a week or two.

I had not had an opportunity to get my Skeeter on the water since I had that expensive fuse replaced. I asked another good friend to go with me in case it would not run and I needed help to get it back on the trailer. We left last afternoon after he got home from work getting to the Yough at 4:00pm. My other friend was also on the lake and we stopped to chat. He was having a good day with several fish over 3 pounds.

I caught two nice ones. However I forgot my scale tonight. Since people say my scale is wrong I'll just call these two over at least a pound.

We had a decent evening. Counting fish that didn't make it into the boat we caught 10. My buddy did loose a nice Large Mouth at the side of the boat. Wasn't a good night to leave the net in the truck.

Here are my one pounders.

20230525_195527.jpg

Resized_20230525_205847~2.jpeg
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

2. Member
    nice work