Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by J D View Post
    Very nice!! I harvested my first jalapenos this morning
    Have a nice pepper garden that's doing great so far.... 1 ghost, 2 habaneros, a cayenne, 5 jalapenos, 6 tabascos, 2 sweet snack peppers, cajun bells, several green, orange and red bells. also have some garlic and onions for the pepper sauce I make.
    Thanks Jd!! Love the grilled jalapeņos. Started to get a spicy bell pepper plant. Might try it next year.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bass Man View Post
    I got 10 celebrity tomato plant, 3 Paul Robeson, 3 Black Krim, 4 Cherokee Purple, 1 Pineapple, 1 Black Prince, 1 Box Car Willie, 2 Big Boys, 1 Sun Sugar and 1 Black Cherry. Counting on the Celebrity Plants for canning. I love trying different types of tomatoes.
    Wow, nice variety ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Wow, nice variety ! ! !
    Thanks man!! Cherokee Purple is my favorite tasting so far. I heard the Paul Robeson are delicious, so I decided to try them.

Well, I am just putting my seedlings in the ground. We had frost warnings last week here in the Northeast. We won't see any fruits or veggies till July.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bass View Post
    Well, I am just putting my seedlings in the ground. We had frost warnings last week here in the Northeast. We won't see any fruits or veggies till July.
    Best of luck man!! I had to cover up the celerity plants several times in March and April. We had a couple of frost and they made it through.

Here they are covered up. Had to make adjustments covering them up as they grew.
    IMG_0341.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12