Thread: New update

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    I have had no issues with my Lowrance side scan structure scan 3D 455khz while running my humminbird Solix 15 gen3 with mega. I did this update on my lives the other night and now my side scan on the right side for the Lowrance has a ton of interference. I have both transducers for Lowrance and bird under the jack plate. My left side Lowrance is perfect. Right side blown out with interference especially past 60ft and the bird mega side scan has no interference at all. Wondering if anyone else that runs both brands has noticed something similar.
    I have major artifacts on the right side of my SideScan with HD 2-in-1 while the Airmar TM150M is running.

Quote Originally Posted by glennie View Post
    I have major artifacts on the right side of my SideScan with HD 2-in-1 while the Airmar TM150M is running.
    Was it there prior to the update? I believe I was running software 22 something prior to this update last week.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

Did the update this morning and now both my HDS 16s will not power on. Beeps like it’s going to and just black screen. Both graphs doing the same thing. Any suggestions.
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4

4. Member
    Unplug the power cable from the units, wait a few minutes, re-apply power and try again.
    2022 Ranger Z519, 2022 Mercury ProXS 225 4-Stroke (SN#3B056732), Fury 4-24P, Smart Craft Gauges, Atlas Plate, Ghost TM, Lowrance Electronics, BBT mounts, Ionics.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatesville Junkie View Post
    Did the update this morning and now both my HDS 16s will not power on. Beeps like it’s going to and just black screen. Both graphs doing the same thing. Any suggestions.
    First, check the illumination/brightness levels.

6. Member
    I was out 3 times last week since doing the updates to my Live unit and AT2. Zero issues for me so far. Sorry for all those having issues. Been there in the past, no fun.

7. Member
    Do you have the .18 or .37 units ?

8. Member
    I don't know. Just got the unit a few weeks ago from Russell Marine. How do I check?

9. Member
    Now that you have updated i am not sure! But if yours is working then its good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    I don't know. Just got the unit a few weeks ago from Russell Marine. How do I check?
    Look at the tag on the box that the Live came in, the SKU, S/N and the software version should be on it.

11. Member
    People updating Lives, could you please see what software version is on your unit before updating to the new released software please ? Is it .37 (problem child) or 22.18? We need to see where we are so we can figure this out!

12. Member
    Here is what I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can someone email me the old 22. Whatever software to haus9393@icloud.com

MLF Invitationals Angler

14. Member
    I tried to send it to you in email (22.1.1 - 65.1.18) but it was 204,110Kb which was too big.
    Sorry, Mike

15. Member
    My old(er) softwareupdates for HDS Live can be found here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link

Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    I have had no issues with my Lowrance side scan structure scan 3D 455khz while running my humminbird Solix 15 gen3 with mega. I did this update on my lives the other night and now my side scan on the right side for the Lowrance has a ton of interference. I have both transducers for Lowrance and bird under the jack plate. My left side Lowrance is perfect. Right side blown out with interference especially past 60ft and the bird mega side scan has no interference at all. Wondering if anyone else that runs both brands has noticed something similar.
    photo from yesterday showing the interference. Turn off the humminbird and image is great, never had this until the update. I’m going to downgrade the graph down to 22.1 tonight and see what happens. You can see all the little white dots especially in the black under the boat to the right and from 50-100ft it’s almost unreadable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MLF Invitationals Angler

Update. Unplugged them and still nothing. Did a hard reset and everything seems to be back to normal. We shall see when I put it in the water.
    2020 Ranger Z520L 250 Pro XS 4

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Colibri View Post
    My old(er) softwareupdates for HDS Live can be found here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...usp=drive_link
    Thank you!!!!!!

I have been trying to get the 22.1 firmware to fix my ghost issues the new 23 firmware has caused.
    NPAA #803

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Well I guess I jinxed myself, had one of my AT1's lock up today after a few hours. Since I ran it most of the day the last time out without issues, maybe just a fluke, not sure. Had to power off/power on, which is annoying b/c it kills my map card due to how my units are networked, and also kills my Fusion for some reason too. I should probably move my etherent to the unit that uses the map most of the time anyway (instead of it being daisy chained off the the other bow unit.)

Anyway, If it happens again I'll just go back to previous version - the new palettes don't work that well for me in Florida anyway, way to much clutter compared to the "original" palettes.

EDIT - Couldn't recall but I don't think I reset after installing updates, so went out and did hard resets on all four units, maybe that was it.

Still, as mentioned if it happens again, back to v22 I'll go.
    So, happened again today, after only about an hour... Pulled into the shade under a bridge and loaded the previous version on both modules. No lockups after that, although I was only our for another 2 hours or so. Oddly enough, the "new" palettes stayed, so I still have 7/8 available, which suprised me. They exist even after hard reset of HDS it's attached to.

So, either the palettes stick, or the module doesn't allow downgrading - not sure. Currently AT shows previous version and in fact my HDS's started telling me there is an upgrade for them so I do believe the downgrade worked. Anyway won't know more till the weekend but will post up any updates.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frikster View Post
    Do you have the .18 or .37 units ?
    Carbon 12 and HDS Live 12. I was out with my updated .37 unit for the past 4 days. No major issues but a couple of annoying issues.

1 - Forward range resets back to 70ft any time I power off my unit.
    2 - Noise filter resets back to low setting (I usually run it turned off) any time I power off my unit.
    2 - Had two or 3 freeze ups where AT window on my Carbon locked up solid. Had to power down AT2 to get going again.

Good news is I love the new pallets, like the range adjustments, and performance of the unit seemed better overall.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast