Gloomis NRX+ Warranty question

What happen if I forgot to register my rods when I first purchased them? Will I still be able to send it for replacement down the road?

2. Member
    I know Gloomis recommends registering your rods within 30 days but don't think its necessary. I purchased my NRX+ 902s last November didn't register it like I did my other rods then 2 weeks ago crushed first guide. First thing I did was register the rod then proceeded to use their Xpenditor replacement program with no issues. Still waiting for the rod must not have any in stock but the point is I don't think it's never to late to register your rods. Don't think you even need to show purchase with a receipt though I'm sure it help smooth the process.
    Last edited by Phippy; 05-23-2023 at 02:19 PM.

3. Member
    When you register your rod do I need that little tag that comes with it? I have all my receipts still if that still helps

4. Member
    Put in the serial number that’s on the rod that will find the model u want to register.

5. Member
    You can register it right before you send it back. The new ones have serial numbers but you can still even register an old NRX without serial numbers or receipts.

6. Member
    Okay thanks! I read somewhere online that if you didn’t register your rods within 30days they wouldn’t be able to warranty the rod. Maybe some false/misleading information