I'm renting rooms by the day at Lake Gaston

My place is finally set up at lake Gaston

I have a 4 bedroom house that I've just got set up to rent 3 bedrooms out of, not the entire house. I'll be renting rooms by the room. I have one room with a queen bed, long dresser with mirror, tall dresser and walk in closet for $50 a night. I have another room with a queen bed and a twin bed with a night stand for $50 a night and I have a third room with a twin bed and a set of bunk beds with a night stand for $75. These three rooms will share a full bath located between the rooms. There is also a den area outside the 3 rooms for hanging out and of course a full living room, kitchen and laundry room that will be shared space with me. I have enough parking for 6 trucks and trailers. My goal is to only rent these rooms to fisherman and friends and avoid using airbnb if at all possible. I am located approximately 1/2 a mile from the Food Lion and Lake Gaston Pizza by Eaton's Ferry Bridge.
    Attached Thumbnails

2. Member
    6 beds with one shared toilet?

3. Member
    I share the porta-potty with 50 people at the ramp in the morning! LOL! Good luck with the rental. We'll keep you in mind on our next trip down.

4. Member
    Last edited by BuzzyclineNC; 05-24-2023 at 10:52 AM.

5. Member
    It's worked out great so far, just putting it out there for anyone that may be interested. For those that have stayed with Dave and Laura at Henderson, when they fill up all the beds inside the main portion of the house, that's 6 beds for one restroom too. It just takes a little planning to make it work. I plan on eventually adding another restroom in the house but it won't be anytime soon. I just had 60 tons of gravel brought in for parking and I'm getting ready to add a big back deck for hanging out space.

6. Member
    On the water? is salmon landing the closest boat ramp?

7. Member
    Salmon landing or Henrico wildlife ramp, they're both about 6 or 7 minutes drive from my house.