I'm renting rooms by the day at Lake Gaston

My place is finally set up at lake Gaston

I have a 4 bedroom house that I've just got set up to rent 3 bedrooms out of, not the entire house. I'll be renting rooms by the room. I have one room with a queen bed, long dresser with mirror, tall dresser and walk in closet for $50 a night. I have another room with a queen bed and a twin bed with a night stand for $50 a night and I have a third room with a twin bed and a set of bunk beds with a night stand for $75. These three rooms will share a full bath located between the rooms. There is also a den area outside the 3 rooms for hanging out and of course a full living room, kitchen and laundry room that will be shared space with me. I have enough parking for 6 trucks and trailers. My goal is to only rent these rooms to fisherman and friends and avoid using airbnb if at all possible. I am located approximately 1/2 a mile from the Food Lion and Lake Gaston Pizza by Eaton's Ferry Bridge.
    Attached Thumbnails

2. Member
    Looks great. Excellent location as well!

3. Member
    Nice

4. Member

5. Member
    If anyone knows jag9624 on here, he messaged me about a room but when I try to respond to him it says that he has too many private messages and can't receive messages at this time. If you know him, please ask him to send me another message with his phone number and I'll text him. Thank you gentlemen and tight lines!