Question regarding displaying livescope on 2 graphs at the same time.

Today I reached out to a store that is a dealer of Garmin products (not marine related) to place an order for me through Garmin. My dad and were looking to add livescope to our bass boat so that it could be seen simultaneously at the bow and dash. The order consisted of:
    -2 of the 10” EchoMap ultras 106sv
    -the livescope plus system lvs34 and gls10
    -1 Garmin network cable

This afternoon I received a call from the dealer I know who said that prior to ordering the Garmin rep wanted to make sure that we knew the the livescope unit uses so much bandwidth and thus can’t be displayed on two units at the same time. Garmin recommended getting a second LVS35 unit for the graph at the dash (not really an option and seems like a waste). I did some digging around on here tonight and based on everything I could find it seemed like we would not have an issue with this and maybe Garmin just wants me to spend more money.

can anyone with some experience weigh in and let me know if they have any issues displaying imagery from the lvs34 unit on multiple graphs at once.

thank you
    Brent
    Last edited by Bwheat; 05-23-2023 at 12:25 AM.

I never heard of this before, but I do know that the rear angler will have no way of knowing where the LS beam is pointed.

3. Member
    All you need is for all headunits and the gls10 box to be networked. Then you can select the panoptix icon to display the Livescope on each screen
    2022 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Proxs

Not a problem at all to display LiveScope on both of your Ultras.
    Garmin Pro Team

5. Member
    I turn my console to LS all the time for my co-angler. Sometimes we switch places too. I like that some of the Pros are setting the console to FFS as well so the camera man can show what is happening when the Pros are constantly on their FFS.

Anyways, you’re fine, run with it.

I wouldn't trust those guys that's a total scam

Been displaying the LS on both bow and console units for 2 seasons with no issues at all

Partner likes it because he knows if it shows a fish right under the boat he can drop a bait down and pick up a freebee now and then
    "The handicapped angler"

7. Member
    when your running it on more than one unit do you have to set the compass on each unit or does it read from the unit the FFS is connected to

8. Member
    Dont blame Garmin, they are really a great Customer Service company and there is no way they would try and pull that crap on you. That is whomever your middle man is trying to pull a fast one and con you into buying something you dont need. If I were you, I would not be ordering anything from them and find it somewhere else.

Good luck.

9. Member
    I have the setup you are talking about, 2-106sv units and the Lsv 34 and I have no problems sharing livescope between the two at the same time. The place you’re ordering from gave you the wrong information.

10. Member
    I have 5 graphs on at once and everyone displays the LVS at the same time. Zero issues.
    Risen From The Ashes!!