Anyone Running A Turning Point Prop?

I get they aren't top-shelf, but I would like to investigate a prop that is not quite a $600 SpitFire X7.

I've been considering trying one of their aluminums ($100), if it works decent, try the SS version ($335).

Any 1st hand experiences with Turning Point props?
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

2. #FRB
    What do you not like about your Powertech prop? They're a great lower cost option. I wouldn't even waste your money on an aluminum prop of any brand.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    What do you not like about your Powertech prop? They're a great lower cost option. I wouldn't even waste your money on an aluminum prop of any brand.
    To me, it seems like a waste of money to spend the money on a stainless prop without knowing if it is close to what I want out of a prop. I don't believe the difference is going to be drastic enough to redefine the pitch I need.

The current PowerTech misses the mark on most attributes, hole shot, handling and the top end if 500rpm away from peak. Powertech SS is ~50% more than a Turning Point. I can't really find people complaining about Turning Point to justify the difference.
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

4. #FRB
    Keep in mind your Tracker IS NOT a performance hull. I can understand you wanting to get the most out of it but the law of diminishing returns isn't in your favor here. It's your money so may as well roll the dice on that Turning Point.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

5. Member
    I've never heard of a turning point prop. However, I'd recommend talking to a "prop guy" instead of just buying a bunch of props. Marks Prop Shop is a BBC sponsor. I bet he could fix you up with the correct prop quickly.

6. Member
    I have a SS Turning Point on my Merc ELPTO 125 and it's been a great prop.

7. Member
    I wouldn't hesitate to try one if they made a 3 blade stainless in the pitch that I need. I tried one of their 4 blade stainless props and it didn't perform that well for me but I think that is due to it being a 4 blade, by boat has never done good with any 4 blade I have used. The Mach 3 Express stainless in 19" pitch is what I would try for your setup and If you order from Walmart.com you can easily return it in store if you decide you don't want it.

8. Member
    I just bought one for my boat. It's a 13.25 x 17 Mach 4. It performed worse that the aluminum black max that I used before it. If it is something you're interested in I would be selling it for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by trondsbr View Post
    I just bought one for my boat. It's a 13.25 x 17 Mach 4. It performed worse that the aluminum black max that I used before it. If it is something you're interested in I would be selling it for cheap.
    Would this prop fit my Mercury 115 four stroke? Ive got a 2016 model. I might be interested if it would.
    2016 Tracker V175 Pro Guide/115Mercury Four stroke.