Thread: AT1 to AT2

AT1 to AT2

A while back there was a post instructing what to do if you were changing up to AT2. I’m unable to find it. Anyone know what needs to be done or where that post might be?
    Thanks
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

2. Member
    If you get a "no source" message then "Restore Defaults" fixes the problem.
    ciao,
    Marc

3. Member
    Pages, Settings, Restore Defaults. Don’t click or unclick anything. Let it do its thing and reboot. ONLY do this if you are getting a. I Source message as you will delete all your unit settings.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Thanks guys!
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

5. Member
    Another couple of questions.
    I’ve got the AT2 installed. I am getting “No Source”. Going on to Restore Defaults there are three boxes checked. Local settings, Global settings and Alarm history. Do I understand it’s ok to start the process with at this point and have the AT on or off?
    Also I see on another post there is a AT update this morning. The poster says there is also one for the head units and it includes Carbon units which I have but reading the release I don’t see that it says for Carbon units. I understand it’s important for everything to be on the same update. I’m getting the update info from the link that is included on the post. I’ve tried to get into the Lowrance app this morning but I’ve been unable to get into the update page to verify or see any other info that might be there about the Carbon units. I’m just trying to be careful and not make stupid mistakes! Thanks all!
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

6. Member
    Do the update it fixes a lot of stuff the Restore Defaults was a temporary fix.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by htbboats View Post
    Another couple of questions.
    I’ve got the AT2 installed. I am getting “No Source”. Going on to Restore Defaults there are three boxes checked. Local settings, Global settings and Alarm history. Do I understand it’s ok to start the process with at this point and have the AT on or off?
    Also I see on another post there is a AT update this morning. The poster says there is also one for the head units and it includes Carbon units which I have but reading the release I don’t see that it says for Carbon units. I understand it’s important for everything to be on the same update. I’m getting the update info from the link that is included on the post. I’ve tried to get into the Lowrance app this morning but I’ve been unable to get into the update page to verify or see any other info that might be there about the Carbon units. I’m just trying to be careful and not make stupid mistakes! Thanks all!
    There is an update for Carbon units. Here is a link: https://downloads.lowrance.com/softw...ex.html?r=4340
    ciao,
    Marc