Power poles on a R 93

I am thinking about ordering a set of 8` power poles for my R 93 next week. Is there any issues with installing a pair on a R 93?
    I do not have a jack plate, i understand that a bracket would need to be installed between the motor and the transom.
    Thanks, Tommy

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hawghunter.419 View Post
    I am thinking about ordering a set of 8` power poles for my R 93 next week. Is there any issues with installing a pair on a R 93?
    I do not have a jack plate, i understand that a bracket would need to be installed between the motor and the transom.
    Thanks, Tommy
    We would be happy to help you once again .. We are one of the largest Power Pole dealers in the country with the largest instock inventory. BBC sponsor and Moderator of this forum. Free shipping no tax and the best package pricing including free K and K accessories. There is no issue installing on a R93 I personally have a R 81 with 2 8 foot blades. You would need M 26 sandwich mount brackets. That R boat will run so much better with a 6 inch plate however. Hope your enjoying that ultrex..
    Kevin
    K and K Kustomz

3. Member
    Thanks Kevin

4. Member
    I have an R 81 99 model sport and am considering the same. Glad I ran across your ad because I need your input and pricing on 8 ft poles and your expertise on what I should do I do not have a Jack Plate. Your recommendations and approximate cost on Jack Plate and poles. My email address is mmc745@gmail.com. my name is Mickey McCLendon thanks for your help

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I have an R 81 99 model sport and am considering the same. Glad I ran across your ad because I need your input and pricing on 8 ft poles and your expertise on what I should do I do not have a Jack Plate. Your recommendations and approximate cost on Jack Plate and poles. My email address is mmc745@gmail.com. my name is Mickey McCLendon thanks for your help
    email sent