Steez a II vs Zillion

I know the zillion has been covered a million times but I知 considering the steez a II. I知 trying to figure out what I知 getting for the extra $300.

They weigh the same
    They are both aluminum
    Both have the hyperdrive system

steez A II has slightly more line capacity and mag seal.

What am I missing ?

I have four Steez sv ct tw痴 but they are unique. I知 trying to figure out what痴 special here. smoother ? Smoother than the smooth zillion?

2. Member
    So I have a Steez A with Zillion spool and Zillion gears I use for cranking. Theoretically it’s not a Steez A II but I don’t see what the difference truly is minus color. While it’s cool having a Steez, I prefer the palming profile of the Zillion. I don’t see how the Steez is any better than the Zillion. My perspective only. I’m sure others would argue Steez all day. If you have the dispensable income I’d stick with whichever fits your hand better as they perform equally to me.

3. Member
    You are paying for higher echelon product tiering and MIJ vs made in Thailand labor costs. There are other material differences that add to the cost (all aluminum, metal accessory parts vs plastic), and I'm guessing that the tooling for a Steez A is a bit more detailed than the more simplified design of the Zillion. Volume of manufacture/wholesale is also likely a reason.

Otherwise it's likely production/labor costs and echelon price tiering.