What happened to the live scope motorized pole post?

I was working on building a motorized pole for an lvs34 mount and the post disappeared. What happened to it?

2. Member
    https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1218949. On the bottom of the screen, turn on show posts from beginning.

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I have not seen it.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. Member
    Thank you. I have been working on this project for a while and needed to review the wiring diagram some more. Thanks for the link. Also thanks to Mr. Reynolds for the informative post and sharing. I think I have a solution to the rotation limit and use of the limit switches. And also Bluetooth foot controls. Just need to work out a few more details and lines of code then water test.

Quote Originally Posted by russinbr View Post
    Thank you. I have been working on this project for a while and needed to review the wiring diagram some more. Thanks for the link. Also thanks to Mr. Reynolds for the informative post and sharing. I think I have a solution to the rotation limit and use of the limit switches. And also Bluetooth foot controls. Just need to work out a few more details and lines of code then water test.
    Sounds like some great upgrades. Please share.
    I mentioned previously that I am working on a DIY Target Lock version. I have built two deck mount versions for Crappie Guide friends but still refining the Trolling motor mounted version.
    I have it working on my test bench as well as a proof of concept on my boat but I had to hit the pause button. Bass season opened in MN last Saturday so I have been there all week and having a ball.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

6. Member
    I have been using an ardiuno board to calculate the ms from an absolute zero. That would allow for a determined rotation to be programmed into a icc with an h bridge controller that can eliminated the need for limit switches. Further coding would allow for scanning based on quadrants of 90 degrees. I am new to this but it is my passion. Hope to have a parts list and the code that makes it possible soon. I really do appreciate the effort you put forth to build this item. I only want to further the advancement but eliminates any mechanical failure points. I do have three kids under ten years old that consume my time but I have made a lot of progress which incudes ip68 boxes and additional bearings for stability.

Quote Originally Posted by russinbr View Post
    I have been using an ardiuno board to calculate the ms from an absolute zero. That would allow for a determined rotation to be programmed into a icc with an h bridge controller that can eliminated the need for limit switches. Further coding would allow for scanning based on quadrants of 90 degrees. I am new to this but it is my passion. Hope to have a parts list and the code that makes it possible soon. I really do appreciate the effort you put forth to build this item. I only want to further the advancement but eliminates any mechanical failure points. I do have three kids under ten years old that consume my time but I have made a lot of progress which incudes ip68 boxes and additional bearings for stability.
    Most of my training and application experience is analog but the Arduino is intriguing.
    I experimented with a stepping motor with a remote and H bridge controller but was not happy with it. My objective is to design items that can be built in the garage with hand tools and that pretty much leaves out Arduino programming.
    That being said, I am extremely interested in your approach, my limit switches and scanning are pretty clunky and I would like to see a cleaner, simpler way.
    First priority though is to take care of those Babies, Family is the most important thing.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

8. Member
    Wish I could help with the design part but no way, am really looking to see what comes of this a I just purchased Mega Live.